- Available in Working Load Limits of 1.7, 2.3, and 4.2 Tons.
- Fits 1/4" thru 9/16" hoist chain.
- Hooks are forged alloy steel - Quenched and Tempered.
- Chain connecting pin is alloy.
- A Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, the size, and the name Crosby or "CG" is forged or stamped onto each hook and swivel assembly (chain nest).
- Entire assembly is zinc plated.
- Fitted with ball bearings and is suitable for frequent rotation under load.
- Repair kit available consisting of bearing and spring pin.
- O-318 Hooks utilize Crosby SHUR-LOC® "Positive Locking" hooks. Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
- O-319 Hooks utilize Crosby® standard 319 Shanks Hooks with the registered QUIC-CHECK® marking.
- Replacement latch kits are available.
Use in corrosive environment requires shank and nut inspection in accordance with ASME B30.10-1.2.1(b)(2)(c)2000.